M-3B Crankshaft Rebuilder
For companies with the most demanding requirements. Easily handles even the largest heavy duty equipment cranks.
- Max. stroke 12.25" (311mm)
- Max. chuck opening 13.0" (330mm)
- Max. swing 28.0" (711mm)
- Max. crank weight 4000 lbs. (1814 kg) Dual end supports included.
- Carriage travel 104.0" (2641mm)
- Handles crankshafts up to 208.0" (5283mm) by turning end for end. Note: right end of machine trough shaped to allow unrestricted rotation of cranks over 104.0 " (2641mm)
- Floor space required 60" x 160" (1524mm x 4064mm)
- No lead screw cross slides to adjust.
- No counter weights to set.
- Semi automatic oil hole bumper.
- Automatic stroke indicator permits precise reading in approximately 10 sec.
- Automatic step-up and step-over of torch for preset weld spacing on thrust, radius and journal surfaces.
- Change from rods to mains in less than 5 seconds, without wrenches.
- Digital meters control deposit height and width.
- Electronic indicator for proper rotation speed.
- Dual wire feed for automatically switching from journal wire to radius wire.
- Automatic, ultra quiet flux recovery system.
- Crankshaft buildup kit to match or exceed OEM specs for hardness and flexibility of automotive crankshafts.